A downloadable game for Windows
Scuffle Scoundrels is a wild 4-player pirate romp. Flank your rival captains, and let them taste the hot end of your cannons. Fierce high sea shootouts with explosive power-ups!
- Four fierce captains
- Deadly obstacles and power-ups
- A swashbuckling soundtrack by Morten Gildberg
As it says above we are moving to be on Steam as well. We really like things around here on itch.io, however, and getting the game here won't compromise your experience one bit.
At $5 plus VAT, it is currently in early access, at half its eventual price.
However, it's already fully playable, requiring two to four controllers connected to a PC. Purchasing now secures you all future updates.
Follow on the book of faces to stay updated.
UPDATE NOTES 0.6.2:
- Removed a few bugs, not all of them :(
- Changed visuals for some Obstacles.
- Changed (improved?) character select screen.
- Changed main theme to the current OST version.
- Fixed Pause menu.
- Point counter sometimes does not visually detract points from the player upon suicide.
- Some times the portraits of 3 and/or 4th player is not shown.
We would love if you report any bug you happen upon!
|Published||211 days ago|
|Release date||243 days ago|
|Tags||Arcade, Colorful, Local multiplayer, Multiplayer, Pirates|
|License||All rights reserved|
|Asset license||All rights reserved|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||XBox 360 controllers, Gamepad (any)|
|Player count||2 - 4|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5.00 USD. You will get access to the following files: