A downloadable game for Windows
Scuffle Scoundrels is a wild 4-player pirate romp. Flank your rival captains, and let them taste the hot end of your cannons. Fierce high sea shootouts with explosive power-ups!
- Four fierce captains
- Deadly obstacles and power-ups
- A swashbuckling soundtrack by Morten Gildberg
At $5 plus VAT, it is currently in early access, at half its eventual price.
However, it's already fully playable, requiring two to four controllers connected to a PC. Purchasing now secures you all future updates.
Follow on the book of faces to stay updated.
UPDATE NOTES 0.6.2:
- Removed a few bugs, not all of them :(
- Changed visuals for some Obstacles.
- Changed (improved?) character select screen.
- Changed main theme to the current OST version.
- Fixed Pause menu.
- Point counter sometimes does not visually detract points from the player upon suicide.
- Some times the portraits of 3 and/or 4th player is not shown.
We would love if you report any bug you happen upon!
|Published||328 days ago|
|Release date||360 days ago|
|Tags||Arcade, Colorful, Local multiplayer, Multiplayer, Pirates|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||XBox 360 controllers, Gamepad (any)|
|Player count||2 - 4|
|Links||Homepage, Twitter, Dev Blog|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5.00 USD. You will get access to the following files: