A downloadable game for Windows
Scuffle Scoundrels is a wild 4-player pirate romp. Flank your rival captains, and let them taste the hot end of your cannons. Fierce high sea shootouts with explosive power-ups!
- Four fierce captains
- Deadly obstacles and power-ups
- A swashbuckling soundtrack by Morten Gildberg
At $5 plus VAT, it is currently in early access, at half its eventual price.
However, it's already fully playable, requiring two to four controllers connected to a PC. Purchasing now secures you all future updates.
Follow via the book of faces or by songbird to stay updated.
UPDATE NOTES 0.6.3
- New ship models are in!
- Removed Bugs several bugs, Found other bugs, See bug notes for current bugs.
- We have our first original musical composition in the game, the new in-game battle score, composed by Morten Gildberg. (Still lots of music by Kevin MacLoad, incompetech.com, licensed under Creative Commons )
- Kelp patches now take on different shapes
KNOWN BUGS IN 0.6.3
'Tis here be the list of known bugs and crucial omissions in the currently available build. We encourage you to report any findings of your own.
- You currently aren't awarded a doubloon for shooting a mine that destroys another player
- You currently see the behind-the-scenes math from Sudden Death on the results screen
- It is possible for people to get the same amount of points without Sudden Death launching
- bad stuff can spawn under the timer-bomb
- Sometimes an unused ship will be added to the battle
- issues tracking amount of players when going back to main menu after player check in
- cannot go back to main menu in the middle of a game
- You can on rare occasions be the winner, without being highlighted on the win screen
- The gold doubloons signaling points now move way too fast!
|Published||1 year ago|
|Release date||1 year ago|
|Tags||Arcade, Colorful, Local multiplayer, Multiplayer, Pirates|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||XBox 360 controllers, Gamepad (any)|
|Player count||2 - 4|
|Links||Homepage, Twitter, Dev Blog|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5.00 USD. You will get access to the following files: