A downloadable game for Windows
Scuffle Scoundrels is a wild 4-player pirate romp. Flank your rival captains, and let them taste the hot end of your cannons in fierce high sea shootouts with explosive power-ups!
At $5 plus VAT, it is currently in early access, at half its eventual price. However, it's already fully playable, requiring two to four controllers connected to a PC.
UPDATE NOTES 0.6.1:
- We have updated the Graphics, significantly!
- Removed Bugs several bugs, Found other bugs, See bug notes for current bugs.
- Changed the Temporary music, now the lovely tunes are composed by Kevin MacLoad (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/.
- Changed the sound effects!
- Added four playable characters, four more will join us early 2017!
- Point counter sometimes does not visually detract points from the player upon suicide.
- Red players gun animations MAY BE reversed.
if you happen upon a bug, we would love you if you let us know!
|Published||147 days ago|
|Release date||178 days ago|
|Tags||Arcade, chiptune, Colorful, Local multiplayer, Multiplayer, Pirates, Retro|
|License||All rights reserved|
|Asset license||All rights reserved|
|Average duration||A few minutes|
|Inputs||XBox 360 controllers, Gamepad (any)|
|Player count||2 - 4|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5.00 USD. You will get access to the following files: